GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Bespoke Operational Management Software for Carbis Filtration
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Bespoke Operational Management Software for Carbis Filtration
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Business transaction and personal business software development services. Software development services. This is ERDF funded. Bespoke Operational Management Software for Carbis Filtration. The successful bidder will be required to develop a bespoke software system to improve the efficiency of the operational processes surrounding creation of quotes, customer detail records, live job tracking, supplier management, stock control and invoicing.
5. CPV Codes:
72212400 - Business transaction and personal business software development services.
72262000 - Software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.150
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 12/05/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no