GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007a Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 1 Grounds
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007a Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 1 Grounds
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007a Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 1 Grounds
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Fleet management, repair and maintenance services. Vehicle-fleet management services. Vehicle-fleet-support services. Repair and maintenance work in connection with sports facilities. Northumbria University has a requirement for a contractor to carry out annual servicing and reactionary maintenance of grounds equipment and vehicles at the following locations:
City Campus (NE1 8ST)
Coach Lane (NE7 7XA)
5. CPV Codes:
50111000 - Fleet management, repair and maintenance services.
50111100 - Vehicle-fleet management services.
50111110 - Vehicle-fleet-support services.
45212290 - Repair and maintenance work in connection with sports facilities.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 13/05/2022 09:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Section 10 - change of expression of interest date to 13 May 9am.
Section 12 - change to start and end date of contract TKR-2022420-PRO-20002893
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes