GB-Newcastle: T21/0084 CRM Solution
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle: T21/0084 CRM Solution
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Newcastle, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 07429334777, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Angelique Borsboom, Attn: Angelique Borsboom
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: A combination of these
4. Description: Customer Relation Management software package. Business transaction and personal business software package. The University is currently reviewing its current CRM solution and potential to expand the use of this solution. We are therefore interested in receiving submissions to will enable us to review the market and use these to inform our next steps.
Our high-level requirements are as follows:
The University is looking for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution to provide a single source of the truth for engagement and experience for the whole student lifecycle from prospect, through applicant, enrolment and on course. The CRM solution should provide contact history and case management to assist the university with its admissions, student success and retention, by understanding each student’s needs and experience at Northumbria.
•We require a single database of all customer data for both students from prospect to alumni and businesses who supply or employ Northumbria students.
•The solution will need to provide a single view of customer interactions together with case management to create tasks and workflow to facilitate the various business processes and student requests for support.
•The solution will need to integrate with an omni-channel contact centre solution to allow all contacts to be captured against the customer record, including outbound calls from various outbound teams.
•The solution will need to integrate with a student portal, either built on our existing technology stack of Sitecore, or a recognised content development platform to allow content to be presented to our students.
•The solution will need to integrate with our student record system (Tribal SITS) and corporate website for prospects and application forms.
•We require a rich suite of reporting to understand student experience and analytics and provision of visual customer journey maps.
•We would also want the CRM to integrate with our VLE (Blackboard) to bring the academic and non-academic elements of student interaction into one picture and give us much richer data on the student, student journey and therefore when/how to intervene.
5. CPV Codes:
48445000 - Customer Relation Management software package.
48400000 - Business transaction and personal business software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0084
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/05/2022 18:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/05/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no