GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/561 Web Accessibility Support for CRNCC
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/561 Web Accessibility Support for CRNCC
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/561 Web Accessibility Support for CRNCC
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1133434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Ben Waters, Attn: Ben Waters
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security. This is an AWARD NOTICE - this tender is now closed and you are not able to bid.
Support with web accessibility implementation - please see the tender documents for full details.
5. CPV Codes:
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PE2021-22/561
9. Awarded to:
The Shaw Trust Ltd
National ID: 287785, Black Country House, Rounds Green Road, Oldbury, B69 2DG, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 3215 2749, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Joe Manock, Attn: Joe Manock
Value Cost: 91,338
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 28/03/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024