GB-Middlesbrough: Campus Wide Boundary Fencing
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Campus Wide Boundary Fencing
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Fencing components. Fencing, railing and safety equipment installation work. Erection of fencing. Supply & fit 2.4m high V Mesh fencing to the University land positioned between University buildings and the rear (Northern) elevation of Granville Road, Middlesbrough, all as per the University’s specification.
5. CPV Codes:
34928220 - Fencing components.
45340000 - Fencing, railing and safety equipment installation work.
45342000 - Erection of fencing.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.109
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/04/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 09/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/07/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no