GB-Middlesbrough: Servicing and supply of Portable Fire Equipment
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Servicing and supply of Portable Fire Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Portable fire-extinguishers. Miscellaneous fire-protection equipment. Fire-protection devices. This Preventative Planned Maintenance Contract is for the annual service and maintenance including supply of portable firefighting equipment as part of a service. The contract is for fully inclusive package. The Contract for the work detailed in the Technical Specification shall be for a period of 48 months commencing 01/08/2022 with a contract completion date of 31/07/2026.
5. CPV Codes:
35111320 - Portable fire-extinguishers.
44480000 - Miscellaneous fire-protection equipment.
44482000 - Fire-protection devices.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.77
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 22/04/2022 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no