GB-Middlesbrough: Enquiry and conversion management service for international applicants
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Enquiry and conversion management service for international applicants
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Teesside University is seeking an external supplier to undertake enquiry and conversion management services to support the University’s growth ambitions through successful international student recruitment and retention.
In recent years, Teesside’s international profile has gone from strength-to-strength, with the establishment of global strategic partnerships, growth in international student numbers and the ongoing internationalisation of the curriculum. These developments, combined with a sustained programme of investment in the University campus, our learning and teaching experience and student accommodation, make this a fantastic time to join us.
Initially 3 years, 1 October 2022 – 30 September 2025, with 5 x 12 month annual option to extend.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.78
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/04/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2030
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no