GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0069 Heat Decarbonisation Plan
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0069 Heat Decarbonisation Plan
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4433, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: District heating. Infrastructure works consultancy services. Advisory and consultative engineering services. Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis. This Heat Decarbonisation Plan will focus on replacing the fossil fuel heating and DHW provision in all of our buildings on the main City Campus, building on previous studies, including looking at extracting heat from sewers, and work being conducted by Newcastle City Council on city wide heat ambient heat network. It will develop an implementation plan, detailing how a low carbon heat network could be delivered, phasing, associated costs and also detailing any barriers and any buildings where a heat network may not be the best option. It will also develop “ready to go” application packs for future rounds of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) grants, providing all the information required as detailed on the SALIX website, including costs and drawings showing new low carbon heating plant.
5. CPV Codes:
09323000 - District heating.
71311300 - Infrastructure works consultancy services.
71318000 - Advisory and consultative engineering services.
71241000 - Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21-0069 Heat Decarbonisation Plan
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/03/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no