GB-Middlesbrough: Managed Network Services for Fusion Hive
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Managed Network Services for Fusion Hive
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Network infrastructure. Internet network. IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Internet services. The requirement is for a supplier to provide a fully managed service for the network infrastructure and Internet connection for a 3 storey Business Innovation Centre - Fusion Hive, the requirement includes the provision, installation and support of all network equipment.
5. CPV Codes:
32424000 - Network infrastructure.
32412110 - Internet network.
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
72400000 - Internet services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 17/03/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 18/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 18/02/2029
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no