GB-Middlesbrough: Womens Creative Accelerator Programme
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: Womens Creative Accelerator Programme
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Womens Creative Accelerator Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Marketing management consultancy services. Evaluation consultancy services. The DigitalCity project is receiving up to £ 1,927,830.96 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2020-2023 The CF2 project will catalyse new cross-sector collaborations that nurture shared growth and product diversification potential, support growth and deliver a more robust, innovation capable and economically viable creative and cultural sector in the Tees Valley
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
People into Enterprise
National ID: 04584392, 3 St Nicholas Drive, Durham, DH1 4HH, United Kingdom
Tel. 07980 872524, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Jane Shaw
Value Cost: 49,150
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/02/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2022