GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Creative Fuse Consultancy Panel
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Creative Fuse Consultancy Panel
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Creative Fuse Consultancy Panel
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research and development consultancy services. Research consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. The DigitalCity project is receiving up to £ 1,927,830.96 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2020-2023. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Counterculture Partnership LLP
National ID: OC370322, Unit 115, Ducie House, Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JW, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 3388 9901, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Jo Wright
Value Cost: 32,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/02/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 14/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023