GB-Leeds: Z/2021-315 - Onsite Distribution Tender
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z/2021-315 - Onsite Distribution Tender
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021-315 - Onsite Distribution Tender
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, Room 11.64 Worsley Building, Leeds, LS2 9LU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Joanne Jordan, Attn: Joanne Jordan
Sub Type: Transport of mail by land or by air.
4. Description: Mail transport by road. The University of Leeds requires a service to manage the distribution of print and mail onsite and to local distribution off site, to a number of academic institutions within all LS area code and warehouse support services.
5. CPV Codes:
60160000 - Mail transport by road.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Z/2021-315
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/02/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: This tender opportunity has now been withdrawn due to changes with the Universities strategy for Print and Mail Services. TKR-202224-PRO-19595370
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 08/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/02/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no