GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Software to Track Digital Marketing for Adeo Scotland Ltd
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Software to Track Digital Marketing for Adeo Scotland Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Sales or marketing software package. Sales or marketing software development services. Software as a Service (SAAS) – develop a software package to track digital marketing and revision changes for full traceability and audit purposes for Adeo Scotland Ltd.
5. CPV Codes:
48481000 - Sales or marketing software package.
72212481 - Sales or marketing software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.100
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/02/2022 13:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 24/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no