GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: RT Simulator for Large Scale Energy Systems
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: RT Simulator for Large Scale Energy Systems
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Real time operating system software package. Real time operating system software development services. Simulators. Research, testing and scientific technical simulator. We require a real-time simulator solution that has the capability to perform the real-time simulation of large-scale energy systems including renewable energy sources. The proposed solution should consist of 2 workstations and have the capability to integrate with the physical power engineering equipment (e.g., laboratory-scale power systems). Furthermore, the solution should be compliance with the standard communication protocol and be capable of performing model-in-the-loop, rapid control prototyping, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL), and Power HIL applications.
5. CPV Codes:
48627000 - Real time operating system software package.
72212670 - Real time operating system software development services.
34150000 - Simulators.
38970000 - Research, testing and scientific technical simulator.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0065
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/02/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 20/02/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no