GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/444 Heath & Wellbeing Strategy Development
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/444 Heath & Wellbeing Strategy Development
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1133434104, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Ben Waters, Attn: Ben Waters
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security. The University of Leeds is looking for a consultant to support the development and implementation of a new Health and Wellbeing Strategy. Commissioned by the University and led by the University’s Wellbeing, Safety and Health Service, this aims to introduce an organisational wide approach to health and wellbeing.
5. CPV Codes:
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PE2021-22/444
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/02/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 21/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no