GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Full Business Review of Optime Ltd
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Full Business Review of Optime Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Full Business Review of Optime Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Software consultancy services. This is ERDF funded. To complete a full business review for Optime Ltd, specifically looking at the processes and analyse and evaluate the current business procedures and who can make recommendations to improve the business core operations.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
72266000 - Software consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.66
9. Awarded to:
Nebula Labs Ltd
Studio 4, 5th floor, Carliol Studios, 5-7 Carliol Square , Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6UF , United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 328 0667
Attn: Alex Birch
Value Cost: 17,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 01/02/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2022