GB-Middlesbrough: Hi-Fidelity Patient Simulators
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Hi-Fidelity Patient Simulators
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Training simulators. Medical equipments. Medical aids. Medical education services. The School of Health & Life Sciences are investing in a refresh of hi-fidelity patient simulation mannikins, complete with associated software and hardware to enhance the student learning experience. These patient simulators will be used across the school’s portfolio in support of simulation-based education, with a strong focus on delivering key competencies within women’s health and child nursing.
5. CPV Codes:
34152000 - Training simulators.
33100000 - Medical equipments.
33196000 - Medical aids.
80320000 - Medical education services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.94
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/02/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 14/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no