GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0059 RT Electrical Power System Simulator
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0059 RT Electrical Power System Simulator
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Simulators. Training simulators. Research, testing and scientific technical simulator. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Real time operating system software package. Northumbria University requires a real-time electrical power system simulator that will have the ability to utilise the models in Simscape Electrical. Furthermore, the proposed simulator can be integrated with hardware for the following specific applications (at least):
-Traditional power networks
5. CPV Codes:
34150000 - Simulators.
34152000 - Training simulators.
38970000 - Research, testing and scientific technical simulator.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
48627000 - Real time operating system software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0059
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/02/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 13/02/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no