GB-Middlesbrough: Search Engine Optimisation Platform
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Search Engine Optimisation Platform
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Web search engine providers. Teesside University wish to procure a specialist SEO platform to improve the quality and level of traffic to our website. New territory for our business – we are overly reliant on our paid search activity and need to achieve greater value and efficiencies by refocusing investment on organic search traffic. Whilst our metrics remain positive in this area, we know with expert support our position could be improved.
Our business needs have also evolved and developed – particularly in the area of Online Learning – the need for a more advanced approach to SEO platform and strategy is clear.
We operate in an extremely competitive marketplace and are mindful that many of our competitor institutions are more active in this space. Alongside our Content Strategy, this activity will enable us to maximise our online visibility ahead of our competitors.
5. CPV Codes:
72414000 - Web search engine providers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.21
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/02/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 04/04/2022
Period of Work End date: 03/04/2027
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no