GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0054 3D Bioplotter
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0054 3D Bioplotter
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Emily Ryan, Attn: Emily Ryan
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Printers and plotters. Plotters. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). We require a 3D Bioplotter to underpin academic research within our Battery Laboratory
5. CPV Codes:
30232100 - Printers and plotters.
30232140 - Plotters.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0054
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/01/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no