GB-Middlesbrough: Womens Creative Accelerator Programme
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Womens Creative Accelerator Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Marketing management consultancy services. Evaluation consultancy services. The DigitalCity project is receiving up to £ 1,927,830.96 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2020-2023 The CF2 project will catalyse new cross-sector collaborations that nurture shared growth and product diversification potential, support growth and deliver a more robust, innovation capable and economically viable creative and cultural sector in the Tees Valley
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/01/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no