GB-Lincoln: 334 - Occupational Health and Health Surveillance Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: 334 - Occupational Health and Health Surveillance Services
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. +441522 88 6762, Email: LSIMMS@LINCOLN.AC.UK
Contact: Laura Simms, Attn: Laura Simms
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Health and social services.
4. Description: Health services. This is a contract award notice for the provision of Occupational Health and Health Surveillance Services to employees at the University of Lincoln. the contract will run for a period of 3 years with the option to extend by two further years in yearly increments (taking the maximum contract period to 5 years). The University sought a highly professional Occupational Health and Health Surveillance Service to provide a comprehensive and responsive provision that enables the continued promotion of employee health at work whilst providing robust and pragmatic professional advice and guidance in managing ill health cases as part of employment best practice.
This procurement was a below threshold procurement under Chapter 3 (the Light Touch Regime) of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, and followed the structure of an ‘Open’ procedure. The contract opportunity was publicly advertised on the Find a Tender Service (FTS) alongside the Invitation to Tender documents. The Tender documents were published on the University’s e-procurement system (Delta) on the same date, for interested organisations to review and submit tender responses.
The procurement procedure for this contract Included four stages as follows:
Stage 1 – Assessment of the Business Information Questionnaires on pass/fail basis.
Stage 2 – Method Statement Question response evaluation
Stage 3 – Price Evaluation
Stage 4 – Tender Presentations
5. CPV Codes:
85100000 - Health services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
RPS Occupational Health Limited
National ID: 03829586, 20 Western Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SH, United Kingdom
Tel. 01513485678 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Adam Lycett
Value Cost: 147,375
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/12/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2027