GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0024 Contact Centre
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0024 Contact Centre
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 07429334777, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/
Contact: Angelique Borsboom, Attn: Angelique Borsboom
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Telecommunications services.
4. Description: Communications network. Telecommunications network. Telecommunications system. Communications infrastructure. Communication and multimedia software package. Communication software package. Desktop communications software package. Integrated telecommunications services. The University is looking to implement a Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) to enable improved multi-channel inbound and outbound contact between the University (including our partner organisation staff) and its external customers within the UK and internationally.
The aim of the CCaaS is to enhance our customer service model by improving the customer experience through more relevant, efficient and joined up, inbound and outbound communication. This practice this needs to cover at a minimum:
•Having systems and data available that enable us to anticipate customer requirements, needs and levels of demand via a reporting dashboard.
•Making it easier for new and existing customers to be able to find what they need via self-service options.
•Making it easier for new and existing customers to get in touch with us, through multiple channels.
•Enabling us to efficiently route new and existing customers to the people/resources/support they need or want.
•Enabling us to respond to new and existing customers in a quickly and efficiently, enhancing their experience throughout the process.
5. CPV Codes:
32412000 - Communications network.
32412100 - Telecommunications network.
32524000 - Telecommunications system.
32571000 - Communications infrastructure.
48500000 - Communication and multimedia software package.
48510000 - Communication software package.
48511000 - Desktop communications software package.
64227000 - Integrated telecommunications services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0024
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/01/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2027
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no