GB-Leeds: 2021-22/158 D-MAPP Development Facilitation Workshops
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: 2021-22/158 D-MAPP Development Facilitation Workshops
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021-22/158 D-MAPP Development Facilitation Workshops
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Ben Waters, Attn: Ben Waters
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security. We require expert facilitation to support us in planning and delivering four co-design workshops as part of a health research project. The workshops will be held either face to face or online and will be attended by approximately 24 patients and healthcare professionals.
The objective of the workshops is to co-produce the content of a digital self-management (D-MAPP) intervention for people with distal upper limb musculoskeletal disorders (DUL-MSDs).
We will recruit the attendees for these workshops and produce materials to support discussion and the co-production.
We require a facilitator(s) to help us plan the workshops to best meet our objective (for example, what methods to use to encourage open discussion and practical expertise on the most suitable schedule for the workshops). We also require a facilitator to chair the workshops, ensuring all attendees can contribute and that the workshops keep to time. At each workshop, a minimum of two researchers from the project will also attend to help run the workshops and provide the technical expertise on the condition.
About the project:
We have been awarded a six-year applied research programme grant from the NIHR (National Institute for Health Research) to co-designing a digital health intervention, Digital-My Arm Pain Programme (D-MAPP), to reduce pain and improve long-term function for people with distal upper limb musculoskeletal disorders (DUL-MSDs). DUL-MSDs are painful elbow, forearm, wrist and hand conditions, including hand and thumb osteoarthritis (OA), tennis elbow, tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
We anticipate that the D-MAPP website will comprise a range of guided exercises and tailored self-management information specific to individual conditions, with features for goal setting and monitoring. Co-design is at the heart of the D-MAPP project. Therefore, we will be developing the content and features of the D-MAPP website collaboratively with patients and healthcare professionals. By ‘co-design’, we refer to a process of design that actively involves key stakeholders and supports them in creating a solution in line with their needs and experiences.
5. CPV Codes:
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 2021-22/258
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 17/01/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Amended Section 4 to better illustrate the requirements of this tender. TKR-20211215-PRO-19397082
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 05/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no