GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/289 Horticultural Supplies
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/289 Horticultural Supplies
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Horticultural products. 0.5.The University is looking to appoint a Supplier to provide Horticultural Supplies (such as but not limited to Feed, Fertiliser & Sand).
0.6.The Contract will initially be for 2 Years Plus an additional two annual years subject to satisfactory performance.
0.7.Delivery locations will predominantly be Sports Park Weetwood, LS16 5AU or University of Leeds, Woodhouse Lane, LS2 9JT. The majority of bulk deliveries sand/fertiliser will go to Sports Park Weetwood. 20T rigid loads of sand will be delivered to the Brownlee Centre, LS16 8NA.
0.8.The appointed supplier should ideally have a varied range of horticultural items in stock at their premises that would be readily available to the University within 24hrs if required.
5. CPV Codes:
03121000 - Horticultural products.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/01/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no