GB-Leeds: 2021/188 Clearing House Website tender
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: 2021/188 Clearing House Website tender
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/188 Clearing House Website tender
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433798, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/delta/
Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Web server software development services. IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Educational software development services. Web page editing software development services. The Clearing House is looking for a supplier to develop, test, migrate (content) and host a new website to replace and improve the existing service (support for the recruitment of trainee clinical psychologists). Elements include: Website development, Migration of Data, Domain set up, Authentication and Access, Payments system, Website hosting and management.
5. CPV Codes:
72212222 - Web server software development services.
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
72212190 - Educational software development services.
72212224 - Web page editing software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 07048429, Second Floor, Seed Warehouse, The Wash, Hertford, SG14 1PX
Tel. 01992 256700
Attn: Hannah O’Leary
Value Cost: 123,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 12/10/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2024