GB-Leeds: 2021-22/158 D-MAPP Development Facilitation Workshops
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021-22/158 D-MAPP Development Facilitation Workshops
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Ben Waters, Attn: Ben Waters
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security. We are co-designing a digital health intervention, Digital-My Arm Pain Programme (D-MAPP), to reduce pain and improve long-term function for people with distal upper limb musculoskeletal disorders (DUL-MSDs). DUL-MSDs are painful elbow, forearm, wrist and hand conditions, including hand and wrist osteoarthritis (OA), tennis elbow, tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome. We have been awarded a six-year applied research programme grant from the NIHR (National Institute for Health Research) to conduct this work.
We anticipate that the D-MAPP website will comprise a range of guided exercises and tailored self-management information specific to individual conditions, with features for goal setting and monitoring. Co-design is at the heart of the D-MAPP project. Therefore, we will be developing the content and features of the D-MAPP website collaboratively with patients and healthcare professionals. By ‘co-design’, we refer to a process of design that actively involves key stakeholders and supports them in creating a solution in line with their needs and experiences.
To undertake this process, we require expert facilitation for a number of online and face to face workshops.
5. CPV Codes:
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 2021-22/258
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 17/01/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 05/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no