GB-Middlesbrough: Teesside University
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Teesside University
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Software consultancy services. This is ERDF funded. To complete a full business review for Optime Ltd, specifically looking at the processes and analyse and evaluate the current business procedures and who can make recommendations to improve the business core operations.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
72266000 - Software consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.66
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/01/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 17/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no