GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/279 Developing the University of Leeds Business Continuity Plan
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/279 Developing the University of Leeds Business Continuity Plan
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Ben Waters
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security. Working closely with the Business Continuity Management Team, the consultants will be expected to (1) Undertake a University Resilience Risk Assessment (2) Review the University’s existing Critical Incident Management Plan (3) Work with the appropriate University teams (including the BCM Team and other corporate, support and academic teams) to develop a Business Continuity Management (BCM) Plan (4) Develop a Continuous Business Impact Analysis framework, which will enable the University to continuously validate and improve BCM plans (5) Develop a critical incident response/business continuity training package for identified response staff (6) Provide a table-top test.
5. CPV Codes:
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PE2021-22/279
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/01/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 15/04/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no