GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Development of E-Commerce Platform for Spark Aspirations Tees Valley Ltd
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Development of E-Commerce Platform for Spark Aspirations Tees Valley Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Development of E-Commerce Platform for Spark Aspirations Tees Valley Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software-related services. Software development services. Software implementation services. Software supply services. The contract will be in the name of Spark Aspirations Tees Valley Ltd. Development of E-Commerce platform to host a diversified range of services. These new products/services will be put on the e-commerce site to manage the bookings, registrations, visitors etc
5. CPV Codes:
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
72263000 - Software implementation services.
72268000 - Software supply services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.45
9. Awarded to:
Oaklea House , 46 Coatham Road, Redcar, TS10 1RS, United Kingdom
Tel. 07805 602412
Attn: Rob Adams
Value Cost: 9,192
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 07/12/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 08/12/2021
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2022