GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Implementation of Growth Strategy for Elizabeth's Embroidery
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Implementation of Growth Strategy for Elizabeth's Embroidery
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Implementation of Growth Strategy for Elizabeth's Embroidery
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Elizabeth’s Embroidery has historically focused on the schoolwear markets, which is notoriously seasonal. The company wish to diversify their business and develop a growth plan to create and implement a new workwear service to their clothing portfolio and increase B2B sales. This project will focus on the development and implementation of a business plan to support the commercial exploitation of this new service and identify mechanisms for regional and national penetration
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.19
9. Awarded to:
24 Oakland Park, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 3JP, United Kingdom
Tel. 07824 546003
Attn: Karen Williamson
Value Cost: 20,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 07/12/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 08/12/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022