GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0029 - Integrated AV (video & audio) & storage solution
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0029 - Integrated AV (video & audio) & storage solution
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 07429334777, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Angelique Borsboom, Attn: Angelique Borsboom
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Television and audio-visual equipment. Audio-visual equipment. Closed-circuit television cameras. Cameras. Television and radio receivers, and sound or video recording or reproducing apparatus. Apparatus for sound, video-recording and reproduction. Video recording or reproducing apparatus. Video-surveillance system. Northumbria is seeking a supplier to provide an Integrated AV (video & audio) & storage solution. The requirements include the provision and implementation of the system as well as end-user training.
As this solution will be used to capture the audio and video footage of candidates undertaking the Observed Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) set by the NMC, it is imperative that it meets the exacting standards set by the NMC and is operational prior to the commencement of the first OSCE end of February.
The solution will need enable high-quality real-time observation of learners undertaking the OSCE in any of the 12 specialist OSCE bays within the Northumbria Competence Test Centre at the Coach Lane Campus (CTC). The solution will also need to support the moderation process following the OSCE for the candidates’ recorded performance to be reviewed by a second examiner to review the results.
Finally, the solution will need to have sufficient capacity to store the candidates’ OSCE for twelve months to allow for future review and moderation.
Detailed requirements can be found in our Delta system
5. CPV Codes:
32320000 - Television and audio-visual equipment.
32321200 - Audio-visual equipment.
32234000 - Closed-circuit television cameras.
38651000 - Cameras.
32300000 - Television and radio receivers, and sound or video recording or reproducing apparatus.
32330000 - Apparatus for sound, video-recording and reproduction.
32333000 - Video recording or reproducing apparatus.
32323500 - Video-surveillance system.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0029
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/12/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/12/2021
Period of Work End date: 18/02/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no