GB-Middlesbrough: Asbestos Removal - Greig Building
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Asbestos Removal - Greig Building
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Asbestos-removal work. Asbestos removal services. The works comprise of the safe removal of asbestos containing materials from the external façade and roof plant room of the Grieg Building. Once the asbestos materials have been removed the successful contractor will supply and install alternative weatherproof materials to replace the ACM boards.
5. CPV Codes:
45262660 - Asbestos-removal work.
90650000 - Asbestos removal services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.32
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/01/2022 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 07/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 29/04/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no