GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Creative Fuse Consultancy Panel
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Creative Fuse Consultancy Panel
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research and development consultancy services. Research consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. The DigitalCity project is receiving up to £ 1,927,830.96 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2020-2023. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding - ERDF Creative Fuse Consultancy Panel
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/11/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 03/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 23/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no