GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Leadership Forge Residential
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Leadership Forge Residential
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Hotel and restaurant services.
4. Description: Hotel services. Hotel accommodation services. Hotel meeting and conference services. This is ERDF funded. As part of the Leadership Forge project, a venue is required to host a series of two-day overnight events. The overnight residential will incorporate a series of experiential learning and social activities to set the scene for the programme and lay the foundations of confidentiality, trust and support between the cohort members and the Leadership Forge delivery team.
5. CPV Codes:
55100000 - Hotel services.
55110000 - Hotel accommodation services.
55120000 - Hotel meeting and conference services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21,23
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/11/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no