GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Engineering support to supply and install a Mezzanine for Halt Hire Ltd
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Engineering support to supply and install a Mezzanine for Halt Hire Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Engineering works and construction works. Engineering services. This is ERDF funded. Engineering support to supply and install a Mezzanine for Halt Hire Ltd.
5. CPV Codes:
45220000 - Engineering works and construction works.
71300000 - Engineering services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.13
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/10/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 08/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 17/01/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no