GB-Leeds: 2021/258 CDRC Training Consultancy 2
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: 2021/258 CDRC Training Consultancy 2
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/258 CDRC Training Consultancy 2
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433798, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/delta/
Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Management training services. Research and development consultancy services. Research and development services and related consultancy services. Design and execution of research and development. To support CDRC Leeds with: (i)Evaluating and quality-assuring the existing CDRC Leeds training offer. This work will need to be academically-led; in other words, the preferred supplier will need to be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of prior credentials in data science and analytics.(ii)Design of and materials for a new course/courses which could be delivered as part of the CDRC Leeds training offer, particularly where there is an option of delivering fully online. This will include:Identifying current gaps in the external data science training marketIdentifying –and, where appropriate, considering opportunities for capitalising upon –existing CDRC Leeds assets, skills and areas of expertiseIdentifying key digital and sector audiences for data analytics training, to broaden the reach of the CDRC training portfolio beyond academia into industry and the public sectorConsideration of intelligence on priority skills and capability-related needs from existing CDRC Leeds partners / networks.
5. CPV Codes:
80532000 - Management training services.
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73300000 - Design and execution of research and development.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Automatic Knowledge Ltd
National ID: 11820947, 108 Oakland Road , S6 4LS
Tel. 07982 300 109
Attn: Alasdair Rae
Value Cost: 40,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 28/09/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 26/09/2022