GB-Middlesbroug: Higher and Degree Apprenticeships Lead Generation/Telemarketing Campaign
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbroug: Higher and Degree Apprenticeships Lead Generation/Telemarketing Campaign
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Marketing services. Marketing management consultancy services. Higher education services. Adult-education services at university level. To generate and qualify leads for degree apprenticeship programmes offered by Teesside University Business School, School of Science, Computing, Engineering & Digital Technologies, School of Social Science, Humanities & Law.
Campaign to run until August 2022, supporting recruitment to January, May and September 2022 course intakes. Potential to extend for a further 12 or 24 months
Target customer data will need to be provided by the quoting organisation
5. CPV Codes:
79342000 - Marketing services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
80300000 - Higher education services.
80430000 - Adult-education services at university level.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.09
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/10/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no