GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0001 Contract for the Provision of Coach Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0001 Contract for the Provision of Coach Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Assistant Category Manager, Attn: Emily Ryan
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Land transport services, including armored car services, and courier services, except transport of mail.
4. Description: Buses and Coaches. Coaches. Supporting and auxiliary transport services; travel agencies services. Motor vehicles for the transport of 10 or more persons. Hire of passenger transport vehicles with driver. Hire of buses and coaches with driver. Coach Services
5. CPV Codes:
34121000 - Buses and Coaches.
34121500 - Coaches.
63000000 - Supporting and auxiliary transport services; travel agencies services.
34120000 - Motor vehicles for the transport of 10 or more persons.
60170000 - Hire of passenger transport vehicles with driver.
60172000 - Hire of buses and coaches with driver.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0001
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 08/11/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no