GB-Middlesbrough: Decarbonisation Consultancy
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Decarbonisation Consultancy
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Environmental engineering consultancy services. Energy-efficiency consultancy services. Building consultancy services. Building services consultancy services. Environmental issues consultancy services. Teesside University in working towards a Net Zero Carbon Campus is seeking to establish a roadmap to reduce its climate impacts in line with the Paris Agreement. To aid in achieving this objective the University are seeking to appoint a professional services consultant to support in the production of a pathway.
5. CPV Codes:
71313000 - Environmental engineering consultancy services.
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
71315200 - Building consultancy services.
71315210 - Building services consultancy services.
90713000 - Environmental issues consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q20.107
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/09/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no