GB-Leeds: Z/2021/152 Low Value Building Fabric & Joinery Planned and Reactive Work across the University Portfolio
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021/152 Low Value Building Fabric & Joinery Planned and Reactive Work across the University Portfolio
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Joinery work. The University is looking to appoint a number of Building Fabric & Joinery Contractors to undertake Planned and Reactive work across the University Portfolio.
It is envisaged that the Framework will be awarded to a minimum of 2 Suppliers and a Maximum of 4.
CONTRACT LENGTH:2 + 1 + 1 The contract will be initially awarded for 2 years extended annually for 2 further years subject to satisfactory performance.
5. CPV Codes:
45421000 - Joinery work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/09/2021 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes