GB-Leeds: Elizabethan Joust
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Elizabethan Joust
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: Event services. Cultural event organisation services. Royal Armouries is seeking tenders from experienced theatre and/or event lead and production team to develop, design, build, manage and present a spectacular Elizabethan Joust (working title) in honour of HM the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022. This four day event will be held at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, predominantly in its purpose-built tiltyard.
5. CPV Codes:
79952000 - Event services.
79952100 - Cultural event organisation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0185
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/09/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 01/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no