GB-Middlesbrough: Digital Business Simulator and Test bed
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Digital Business Simulator and Test bed
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. The Industrial Digitalisation Technology Centre (IDTC) project is receiving up to £1,138,255 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. This project is part funded by the Tees Valley Mayor and Combined Authority. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
The new open access Industrial Digitalisation Technology Centre (IDTC) will provide a range of knowledge transfer activities designed to grow absorptive capacity and drive digitalisation into regional SME’s. It will provide a collaborative working space and drive awareness of the benefits of industrial digitisation.
We are looking for a digital business simulator and test bed. The simulator will be used for demonstration and R&D on the university campus. The simulator will be used for workshops and accessible to Tees Valley SMEs through the project.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q20.95
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/09/2021 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 25/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no