GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/0012 Contract for the Supply of Insight Profiles and Practitioner Training
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/0012 Contract for the Supply of Insight Profiles and Practitioner Training
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, ne2 1xe, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4078, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Emily Ryan, Attn: Emily Ryan
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Computer-related professional services. E-learning services. Development consultancy services. Training services. insight profiles and practitioner training
5. CPV Codes:
72590000 - Computer-related professional services.
80420000 - E-learning services.
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
80500000 - Training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0012
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/08/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes