GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/0061 Segregated Funds Requirement
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/0061 Segregated Funds Requirement
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
National ID: Sutherland Building, City Campus, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Financial services: Insurance services and Banking and investment services.
4. Description: Corporate finance and venture capital services. Banking and investment services. Banking services. Investment banking services and related services. Accounting, auditing and fiscal services. Accounting and auditing services. Financial auditing services. The University has a requirement to work with a provider managing funds on a segregated basis (i.e. the provider purchase specific investments directly).
5. CPV Codes:
66122000 - Corporate finance and venture capital services.
66100000 - Banking and investment services.
66110000 - Banking services.
66120000 - Investment banking services and related services.
79200000 - Accounting, auditing and fiscal services.
79210000 - Accounting and auditing services.
79212100 - Financial auditing services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0061
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 30/07/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Please see related document via below link.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no