Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: Automation
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. 01522886703, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Vasos Melides
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Office automation software package. Automation system. Office automation software development services. Office automation services. This procurement was for a robotic process automation (RPA) platform software that emulates how staff within the University of Lincoln’s Student Administration team use existing applications and systems and to automate a wide range of operational and business processes. The initial focus will be to automate the Student Undergraduate Admissions process and to be rapidly deployed, non-disruptively, making the current process more efficient and reducing the failure points. The deployment requires no replacement of systems, deployment of agents, software development or system integration.
5. CPV Codes:
48920000 - Office automation software package.
48921000 - Automation system.
72212920 - Office automation software development services.
72513000 - Office automation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: MP2021 -01
9. Awarded to:
Foundry4 Consulting Ltd
National ID: 10686321, 7 Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07710 548296
Attn: Automation Sales Manager
Value Cost: 168,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 30/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This procurement was awarded via a direct award under the CCS's (Crown Commercial Services) G-Cloud 12 Framework, in line with the stated processes and the search criteria.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 12/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 11/07/2023