GB-Lincoln: Snow Software Asset Management
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: Snow Software Asset Management
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. +441522886703, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Vasos Melides
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. This purchase was to provide the University with a Software Asset Management Solution that also has the added ability to match software applications against a national database of security vulnerabilities. The solution will provide the University with a unified view of all its software and hardware assets, its license entitlements and application usage metrics. This is also supported by datacentre optimisation, transparency of software consumption, financial management views, management of multiple software versions, the ability to forecast trends and management dashboards. This was awarded using the Chest Agreement.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
snow software limited
National ID: 06380181, 2nd Floor, The Capitol Building, Oldbury, Bracknell, RG12 8FZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1344 371100
Attn: Technical Support Engineer
Value Cost: 46,169
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This contract is awarded under the Chest Agreement for Snow Software.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 13/06/2024