GB-Bradford: Video production
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Bradford: Video production
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Bradford
Richmond Road, Richmond Building, Bradford, BD7 1DP, United Kingdom
Tel. 01274 236884, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Philip Smith, Attn: Philip Smith
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Motion picture and video services. Motion picture and video tape production and related services. Motion picture and video production services. Training-film and videotape production. Advertising, propaganda and information film and videotape production. Advertising videotape production. Information videotape production. Entertainment film and videotape production. Entertainment videotape production. Video production
5. CPV Codes:
92100000 - Motion picture and video services.
92110000 - Motion picture and video tape production and related services.
92111000 - Motion picture and video production services.
92111100 - Training-film and videotape production.
92111200 - Advertising, propaganda and information film and videotape production.
92111220 - Advertising videotape production.
92111260 - Information videotape production.
92111300 - Entertainment film and videotape production.
92111320 - Entertainment videotape production.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE41 - Bradford
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Bradford,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category L: Below 10K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/06/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Richmond Road, Richmond Building
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 28/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no