GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0043 Potentiostat & Frequency Response Analyser Set Up
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0043 Potentiostat & Frequency Response Analyser Set Up
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0043 Potentiostat & Frequency Response Analyser Set Up
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Northumbria University are looking to procure an all-in-one photoelectrochemical measurements system including a high-end potentiostat and frequency response analyser self-sufficient. A full specification is included in the tender ITT document.
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20-0043 Potentiostat & Frequency Response Analyser Set Up Navigate to...
9. Awarded to:
Ametek GB Ltd
PO Box 36, 2 New Star Road, Thurmaston, Leicester, LE4 9JQ, United Kingdom
Tel. +49 172 793 3893, Email: Elmar.Neumann@ametek.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Elmar Neumann, Attn: Elmar Neumann
Value Cost: 35,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 28/05/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2021