GB-Leeds: Z/2021/224 - Autonomous Line Marking Machine
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021/224 - Autonomous Line Marking Machine
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Sport markings works. The University of Leeds is seeking submissions for the supply and maintenance of an autonomous line marking machine to work on both synthetic & grass surfaces.
The machine will be utilized to mark a range of pitches including but not limited to football (all sizes), rugby league, rugby union, lacrosse, hockey to meet the governing body requirements at the time.
The University currently uses Fleet Super C when marking pitches on grass & Fleet Synthetic Turf Coating for synthetic surfaces.
5. CPV Codes:
45212213 - Sport markings works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/06/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/07/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no